Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I am an idiot.

I've been so busy taking care of 4 I've stopped paying attention to Faceless' blog. Lots of shit happened. I'm not surprised 11 and 12 are dead. I actually was not aware they were related to him though... And also so he's not a nest now... Which is good and yet... Even with his newfound humanity he's still intent on killing us. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? You have way bigger problems to deal with than us right now, you idiot. Please leave us alone!

So, yeah apparently he's nearby. I don't know how he found us? I don't know how he even knows what we look like. He must have just caught sight of one of us when we fled. God damn it. You killed Zero! You killed 11 and 12. Why do you care so much? What did we do to you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment