Saturday, December 24, 2016

Congratulations are in order.

Facelesss has figured out the second most obvious mystery in his life. Everyone applaud. Yes I am a Dying Man shard. However, no you have not killed 9. 9 was not the person I was possessing. I am 9. Does it surprise you that a creature like myself might embrace the concept of Oblivion? Hunted by my brethren to be absorbed again into the whole. My consciousness absorbed into something else. The idea is not appealing to me. I much prefer the idea of everyone ceasing to be, plus The Quiet's power kept me nice and hidden from the other shards.

Also you seem to still be a bit groggy... Is something wrong? The gas can't have had an effect this long? Are you ill? Or maybe something is messing with your head?

Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment