Thursday, December 8, 2016

I had a name once. Now I am one of The Children of Nothing. If you must refer to me I am called 11. My brother is here as well. He is called 12.

Your understanding is not necessary, but I have been told to explain. We are The Children of Nothing, Followers of The Vast Emptiness That Brings Peace. The only true salvation of this world.

The Children of Nothing serve in order to prepare this world for the arrival of The Vast Emptiness That Brings Peace. It's coming will bring with it the erasure of this world, but there are those who will try to stop it and they must be removed.

We are, but acolytes in The Order. We have served for eight years to be given this task. Our final task to become full fledged members of The Order. We must erase a foe of The Emptiness.

We have been tasked with the removal of a Servant of The False Gods. One called The Faceless Bastard.

We will erase him, but slowly. First we will remove all that he cares for. It is our task to break him and make him embrace oblivion, before we grant him peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment