Thursday, December 22, 2016

Fuck...

It's been a while and I'm still shaken up... Four and I escaped together. We just ran I don't even know where. So, many of our friends... Zero... All dead... In what? Couldn't have been more than an hour. I'd never really faced death before. I'd been sent to jail, but I'd never really been attacked no one ever actually tried to kill me... I don't know how to feel about this... The Children don't really exist anymore I guess. 9's post says that some of us are still alive, but only 11 and I assume 12 are still trying to do anything...

I don't really want to meet up with them... They're going to continue antagonizing him... I don't want to meet him again. I just... I just want to forget all this. I want to find somewhere and hide. Start a new life and pretend none of this ever happened. I... I don't want to die.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment