Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dear Faceless Bastard.

I am nothing if not accommodating.


To date you have killed

Zero
Two (The poor catatonic man you killed in the first room)
Five (You killed him on the stairs)
Seven (The boy)
Eight (The woman who was embracing seven)
Ten (You already know which one that was as you killed her in her room)

and you are seemingly correct about one being killed by The Archivist.

So, that leaves these for you to check off.

Three
Four
Six
Nine
Eleven
Twelve


I am Nine, btw. Pleasure to address you. I hold no hard feelings for you. I understand of course why you killed my compatriots, nevertheless I will kill you when we meet. See... You got fairly lucky. Some of us are more dangerous than others and it appears that your arrival was surprisingly well timed to avoid us. I was out on my own mission I am back now though. I came home to an awful mess. I'd love to meet you non-violently actually. Do you still frequent O'briens? I'll meet you there. You don't need to specify a time. I'll be there every day from open to close until I see you.

Goodbye.

P.S. I ask for this to be a non-violent meeting, but I assume that is unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment