Thursday, December 15, 2016

We met him. Face to... Mask... I... I know why we were given this task. It will be a true show of the strength we have gained.

I... I saw him, heard his voice and I could feel the fear welling up in my chest. I couldn't... I couldn't speak to him... 12... 12 spoke for me. I felt fear, but in him I could sense only Rage. I remember the fear of our last meeting with the man behind the mask. He was too young to remember clearly. When we last saw him he killed our mother and would have killed us, but... The Vast Emptiness protected us. Kept us safe from his view and the view of his False Gods.

I will fight this fear. I am not a child anymore. I am a servant of The Void. I will not fear some man. I cannot let my younger brother upstage me.

No comments:

Post a Comment