Friday, December 23, 2016

The last post.

4 has spent most of her time asleep. She's still with me as I'm not sure she'd be able to survive on her own. She's... a strange one. She doesn't speak much and when she does it's usually in strange quotes that usually seem only tangentially related. She woke up a few minutes ago. Grabbed my computer wrote that last post and then went back to sleep.

I'm not really sure what to make of it.

I guess since 2 is dead... There's no reason not to tell you about him... We already told you about, Zero, 1 and myself...

I can't really add much to what 4 wrote. Sometimes when he'd come back from one of his private missions he'd bear strange scars or marks and one time he came back with one of his hands covered in a strange black sludge.

Like 4 said, none of us ever knew what he was doing or what The Vast Emptiness was telling him, but it definitely seemed to speak to him like it did to Zero. Sending him on these strange missions.

We can assume that whatever he was doing it was helping to prepare for the arrival of The Vast Emptiness

Also so it seems Faceless has confirmed that he's going to find us and try and kill us no matter what. I'm not going to lie that terrifies me and I'm sure knowing that just makes him happier, but... I guess I also sort of expected it. We'll just keep running and do what we can to hide. Maybe The Vast Emptiness will continue to help us and we'll be able to avoid detection, maybe not, but I'll do whatever I can to make finding us as hard as possible.

You said you're patient, but we'll see how patient you really are I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment